Funnybone from Comedian Dennis Tooley

Comedian Dennis Tooley wants to help people see the lighter side of life. To learn more about Dennis go to http://www.DennisTooley.com

Friday, January 19, 2007

Shopping for Books

Buying books is getting harder all the time. These big books stores have more choices than anyone person can make. I was looking for a book on Making Decisions and I couldn’t make up my mind whether I should get “Decision Making for Dummies” or “The Complete Idiots Guide for Making Decisions.” Too many choices for someone in my condition.

Yes I have a rare disorder. You have heard of ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder). I have ADLB (Attention Deficit Lazy Butt Disorder). I get bored easily but I am not getting my fat bahoochie off the couch to do anything about it. As long as I can flip through channels I am good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home