Funnybone from Comedian Dennis Tooley

Comedian Dennis Tooley wants to help people see the lighter side of life. To learn more about Dennis go to http://www.DennisTooley.com

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Stupid Phrases People Use

The other day someone used one of those phrases that really is not true. In fact, I put it in the category of Stupid Phrases People Use (and should be slapped for using). He said, “There are no stupid questions!”

I would disagree. I can come up with several stupid questions without even having to give it much effort.

If a canoe is rolling up hill and the back left wheel falls off, how many gophers will it take to shingle a doghouse?

What is the difference between a duck?

If it is 9:15am in Iraq and 4:96 in Alabama, what color socks will the Llama wear to the Prom? Now this is not only a stupid question but a painful one as well. It painfully brings to mind the memory that I was neither good at math nor dancing which kept me from getting a date with any of the hot chicks for the 1982 Prom.

Bottom line is there are stupid questions and the Prom of 1982 was just as stupid! 12 more years of therapy and I will be fine.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:02 PM , Blogger AVToolman said...

    I've always wondered why the green coat on the jello is agnetic for my kids.

     
  • At 7:03 PM , Blogger AVToolman said...

    Magnetis. Magnetic, not agnetic. It's never agnetic, only magnetic.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home