Funnybone from Comedian Dennis Tooley

Comedian Dennis Tooley wants to help people see the lighter side of life. To learn more about Dennis go to http://www.DennisTooley.com

Monday, November 06, 2006

What Will We Do for Entertainment?

Tomorrow is Election Day and that brings up two problems. One, there will be some people elected that we may not like. And two, all those great political ads will be gone.

I am not sure what I will do without hours of entertaining ads that tell me why I should not vote for the big GOOBER that is running against the opposite GOOBER. How will I know if Congress is still a mess or not? How will I know if our tax dollars are being spent right? How will I know if the war is going right or not?

Life will not be the same without those wonderful ads….Thank God for a little peace before the next election cycle that begins in three weeks.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    It is quite a while past the election and we are all glad even if it didn't turn out the way we wanted. Keep us laughing!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home