Funnybone from Comedian Dennis Tooley

Comedian Dennis Tooley wants to help people see the lighter side of life. To learn more about Dennis go to http://www.DennisTooley.com

Friday, November 17, 2006

Even More Stupid Phrases:

Flying should not be such an ordeal but it tends to be that way. I think it is because of some of the phrases the Flight Attendant or Pilot use. They should find betters ways of communicating what they really want to say.

On my flight to Phoenix the other day, I hear the Stupid Phrase – “Final Destination”. “What is your final destination?” I am thinking, “Are the planning on sending me to Heaven right now?” Can’t they find a better way to ask me where I am flying to right now? Phoenix is not my FINAL destination.

Then the Pilot gave me a bit of a scare when he said, “We will be on the ground in about 15 minutes.” I was hoping we could be a bit more specific and be at the airport, on a runway. We could be on the ground in about 2 minutes if we are not particular about where we land. If we take the non-specific route I could see if I could actually use the Emergency Exit door.

That is when I really got scared. I realized that this could possibly be my FINAL DESTINATION!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home