Funnybone from Comedian Dennis Tooley

Comedian Dennis Tooley wants to help people see the lighter side of life. To learn more about Dennis go to http://www.DennisTooley.com

Friday, March 16, 2007

Finding Motivation

I think opportunity came knocking and I didn’t hear it because I was listening to my motivational tapes.

You don’t have to go very far today to find books or tapes to help motivate you. There seems to be a never ending supply of these tapes and it got me to thinking. Are there motivational tapes for everyone?

What type of motivational tapes would a bus driver listen to? The Wheels on the Bus Go Round and Round?

What would the stay at home – home schooling Dad listen to? Pink Floyd singing, “We Don’t Need No Education”?

How about the Kleptomaniac? Do they really need any help getting what they want? 10 Easy Steps to Steal Your Rich Friend's Identity.

These are the things that keep me awake at night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home