Funnybone from Comedian Dennis Tooley

Comedian Dennis Tooley wants to help people see the lighter side of life. To learn more about Dennis go to http://www.DennisTooley.com

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Mother Goose is not right.

How many of you learned from Mother Goose growing up? I am not so sure I want my son learning the stuff that crazy Goose Lady is teaching. Have you listened to her stuff?

Jack be nimble, Jack be quick, Jack jumped over a candlestick. Do I want my son playing with fire? NO!

As I was going to St. Ives, I met a man with seven wives – Now that’s just wrong. Even in Arkasas that is wrong.

Rock-a-bye, baby, in the treetop: I know I don’t want Mother Goose as a babysitter.

Little Bo-peep has lost her sheep, and can't tell where to find them;Leave them alone, and they'll come home, and bring their tails behind them. This is not the responsibility I want my son to learn. Leave them alone? Okay, lets not teach any personal responsibility.

Pease-porridge hot, Pease-porridge cold…..NINE Days OLD? Isn't that how they discovered penicillin? Hot or cold, I don't want any.

Three blind mice – She cut off their tails with a carving knife – Do we really need Mama Goose promoting such violent behavior? Wacko Farmwife and the Mice that hate them next on Springer.

Wee Willie Winkie runs through the town, in his nightgown – Do I need to even say what is wrong with that visual? An who would actually go by that name?

And last but not least, Rub-a-dub-dub, Three men in a tub – Don’t even!

As kids we didn't think much about the Crazy Goose Lady or her teaching but I can see clearly now, she is not right.

Dennis Tooley is a Christian Comedian that wants to help you know the joy of laughter. Learn more about Dennis at www.potentialunlimited4u.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home